Camille works on the lobbying team at KP. She has 14 years of extensive experience working at the highest levels of government on complex policy, political and budget issues. As the Legislative Secretary to Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr she gained invaluable insight into the policy and budget development process and was a lead negotiator for numerous pieces of legislation, including extension of the Cap and Trade Program, the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017, and the California Homeowner’s Bill of Rights.
- Served 4 years as Governor Brown’s top legislative advisor
- Expertise in high profile policy areas including local government, redevelopment, technology, telecommunications, housing, energy and transportation
- Negotiated language in the Road Repair and Accountability Act to increase outreach to and contracting with minority and unrepresented business enterprises
- Served as policy advisor and legislative director to former chairs of the Energy and Appropriations committees in both houses of the legislature
- Bachelor’s degree, Political Science, University of Notre Dame
621 Capitol Mall, Suite 1900
Sacramento, CA 95814