Christina is a member of KP’s lobbying practice, specializing in issues pertaining to defending the scope of practice for veterinary professionals, landmark food safety legislation affecting livestock, privacy protection issues for both veterinarians and libraries, and broadband deployment and General Obligation bond construction for libraries. Additionally, Christina has extensive experience and success in securing funding for her library client in the complex annual State Budget process.
- For more than two decades, has represented the California Veterinary Medical Association and California Library Association before the Legislature, Administration and regulatory agencies
- Served 22 years as a lobbyist at Michael F. Dillon and Associates, a private, contract lobbying and association management firm in Sacramento
- Previously was employed as an Assistant to the Directors of Media Relations, Public Relations, and Broker Relations for Health Net in the Woodland Hills, California headquarters
- Former president of the Institute of Governmental Advocates, the association representing the California lobbying industry and current member of the IGA Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Southern California
621 Capitol Mall, Suite 1900
Sacramento, CA 95814