Diana joined the public relations team at KP Public Affairs in March 2018. She brings to KP a strong background in marketing, content curation, as well as social media strategy and implementation. Previously, Diana worked as an outreach manager at Quinstreet where she applied her knowledge of SEO and marketing to manage the public relations and digital communications efforts for a number of clients.
With specialization in financial services and education, she has developed highly targeted outreach strategies for a variety of platforms to drive positive audience engagement and increase reach. Diana has gained visibility for client campaigns in both local and national media outlets.
- Spearheaded an influencer marketing campaign on Instagram to promote a product line from Quest Diagnostics, which included targeted pitching, product test coordination, and social media postings; Earned over 12k engagements and increased the brand’s visibility to 55k+ followers
- Designed print and digital ad campaigns for the state’s 450 publishers as a part of a grassroots advocacy campaign to urge legislators to grant the industry a one-year exemption from AB 5
- Launched a highly targeted video ad campaign on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google display ads that resulted in nearly half a million video views for the client
- Managed organic and paid social media programs and reporting for a wide range of clients in healthcare, nonprofits, cannabis, technology, transportation sectors
- Organized a #ChatwithDonateLifeCA tweet chat for the Donate Life California, which earned nearly 17K organic impressions and 338 engagements in a one-hour period; Secured participation from film and TV actress, Brittany Curran who helped drive awareness to 90k+ of her followers
- Activated nearly 100 stakeholders across California to help drive public awareness for California Department of Public Health’s “Don’t Bring Zika Home” campaign
- Conducted social media audits to inform strategic program recommendations for local and statewide government entities including City of Davis and League of California Cities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, with concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Family and Consumer Sciences, with concentration in Fashion Merchandising
621 Capitol Mall, Suite 1900
Sacramento, CA 95814